Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am off to my parents house to enjoy all the things Thanksgiving should be in America - a time to eat too much with those that you love.

Meanwhile there is still time.


Stella said...

I'm late and it's already tomorrow in Boston, but Happy Thanksgiving, and the day after, to you Maggie.

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice Valour-IT image...did you make it yourself? If not, where did you find it?

Thanks for supporting the fundraiser!

- zonker

BostonMaggie said...

Stella - It is never too late to say something nice. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving as well.

Zonker - Beth of SA sent it to all of us, I think Mrs. Greyhawk came up with it. Thank you for all your help with the EBay thing. I knew when I met you in Vegas that I liked you, but this sealed the deal, lol!

Anonymous said...

Apparently you were *really* hammered in Vegas because I was totally convinced that, thanks to excessive gin & tonics, I was a complete heel in Vegas. Actually, I *know* I was a complete heel but obviously you must have, contrary to all that I recall and all I have been told, been trashed and simply don't recall my caddish behavior. That works for me, I guess. After six (yes, SIX!) days in Vegas, I'll take what victories I can get! ;)

- zonker