Sunday, November 14, 2010

Make Your Own Sundae Party!

That's how we celebrated Tommy & Jen's birthdays today at my parent's house. We had three kinds of ice cream and over a dozen toppings; fudge, pineapple, caramel, bananas, 4 kinds of magic shell, 3 kinds of nuts, whip cream, marshmallow, M&Ms, Reese's pieces, Heath bar bits.....and more! I had the Keebler waffle cone cups. Everyone loved it! It was too much fun.

That, and a bunch of us went to the Charlestown Historical Society event.

Oh...and there was lots of screaming at the Jets vs. Browns game, lol. My mother had to tell Grace to "Settle down!" because she couldn't hear the referee.

My replacement Flip video came and I was so happy, I was going to video the WWII exhibit....and I forgot. Oh well. There will be some video later in the week though. I will be down the Navy Yard and My Marine has asked me to get some footage of the USS Cassin Young restoration.

No comments: