Monday, November 15, 2010

5th Cycle/Day 1

So this was the shortest break between cycles and it definitely is bumming me out. Even though things have improved over the earlier part of last week, mornings are still slow. I will barely get rolling shortly only to find myself in the infusion room chair.

But, for all my whining here, I think it was a good plan. I might as well get a move on, huh? When this first started in August I was so shell-shocked at the sudden change of plans and so sure it wouldn't work that I was focused on living in the moment.

But now that we know that it's highly likely it will work and that it will likely buy me another two years.....I can refocus. Although, it definitely took me a while, lol!

So while I am planning some stuff for the next break, I will keep it to a minimum.

Now I am going to shift my focus....what am I going to do post SCT?

No comments: