Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's Try to Get Back On An Even Keel Here

Jen's feeling better. We hung out last night....pasta, wine for her, "Criminal Minds" for both of us.

My foreclosure was postponed from March 10th to April 14th. Thank you Ed, the collegue of my sister's friend who took this on for me. He knows I am stalling until I get to chemo. He knows I am dead broke. He is helping me anyway.

And the US Navy is sending me Sailors for St. Paddy's day!

My friend Commander Cooper has resolved Cannon-gate over in the Navy Yard to his satisfaction. BZ Commander Cooper!

And we have just a few short days left until "The Pacific" on HBO. You need to bookmark the US Naval Institute's "Naval History's Guide to "The Pacific" to get the most out of this awesome event.

And my friends at "30 Days Through Afghanistan" are going into overtime!

No comments: