Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's Not My Fault

All complaints should be addressed to my Marine.

At last night's meeting of the Kingston Republican Town Committee there were four candidates to talk to us.

I wrote about one - Jeff Perry.

I'll get to the others, I promise.

So, if I am not productive......take it up with him.

Although someone is happy with me - my fav BMC told me "you are the best internet hook up EVER. Got the pax you sent me today. Thanks, girlie pie."

Here's my tip of the day....if you want some Facebook love from anyone who has to use night vision, send them some of these.

3 comments:

BillT said...

We self-illuminate with the tactical model -- three position, bright, dim, or strobe. Li'l grey plastic 'n' rubber oblongs with a clip instead of a ring.

They're just as cheap as the purty ones on the Tec website, but they don't look as gay...

BostonMaggie said...

Are you picking on my BMC?????

What? Afraid I don't love you anymore?

Relax! Who could take the place of the man who pushed me to start blogging?

BillT said...

Nup -- just making you aware of the options.

Replacing the batteries in the tactical model is a non-starter, though. It's cheaper to buy a new light *and* you don't have to buy a set of jeweler's screwdrivers to get the little 2mm-wide fasteners out.