Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Birthday Is In Nine Days

I have bills.

I have things that need fixing around the house.

Some years I am very practical.

One year I had my parents renew all my Bostonian Society, Old South Meetinghouse, etc. memberships.

This year I want......decadence.

Body Treatments

Body Glow
A custom blended exfoliation of the body followed by hot aroma towels, oils & moisturizers.
1 hour
$80
~~~~~~~~~
Rosemary Mint Awakening Body Wrap
Your body is exfoliated, smoothed, softened and wrapped.
1 hour
$80
~~~~~~~~~
Aqua Polish
A full body exfoliation and refinement of your skin using the therapeutic benefits of marine elements (such as Dead Sea salts) along with skin conditioning oils.
1 hour
$90
~~~~~~~~~
Caribbean Therapy Spa Treatment
Treatment begins with a dry exfoliation followed by a smoothing, detoxifying seaweed masque and wrap, followed by a restorative scalp, face and body massage.
1 1/2 hours
$125
~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really tough to beat decadence.

Stella by Starlight said...

No facial? Happy birthday, Maggie. Have a decadent and delightful celebration.

elle said...

I enjoy the therapeutic benefits of marine elements too. Oh wait, are we talking about the same Marines?