Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Words of Wisdom From Sherri

Tips to Live By

1. Aspire to be Barbie - that bitch has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila

4. In need of a support group? Cocktail hour with the girls!

5. Go on the 30 day diet (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just my personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.

11. When life gives you lemons - turn it into lemonade then mix it withvodka.

12. Remember every good looking; sweet, single male is someone else's exboyfriend!

13. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from work that might need a reason to smile.
*****************************
Number 9 is very true, trust me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I relate to #5 and am going for day 16:)

Fermina Daza said...

A-freakin-men.

original_bostongirl said...

Absolutely on the dot!!!!! Swear relate to almost all of them!!!!