Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Doo-Bee-Doo-Bee-Doo

Beware of the Penquins.......

We ended up in Rockland at "Players".

13 TVs.

Fabulous onion rings. Although the fried pickles.....I think they are a southern thing.

Reasonable prices.

Loved our bartenders. One was a part owner. He was paying no attention to any of the games and it was driving Jen CRAZY. Finally after all her arguements and you know there were plenty....he says "Listen. Sports is like sex. I don't want to watch, I want to play."
We all laughed and then I said "Hey! I like both!"

Then I stepped outside to whine and moan to SB about this cool Navy thing I got offered and had to turn down. Why? Money. Time off work. And the fact that physically I am not in any shape to hack it.

So there I was all spooled up in my little pity party.........and SB tells me something I didn't know. Something that made the offer SO MUCH MORE COOL!!!! Something that made having to turn it down bum me out even more.

"OMG! you've completely ruined my night!"

He replies - "I live to serve!" Bastid!


Anyway, we will be back there Friday....doo-be-doo-be-doo!

No comments: