Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All I Want Is Your Little Typing Fingers!

***UPDATE 10 JUN - Soldiers' Angels has gone from 33rd place to 8th place in just the last 24 hours - KEEP IT GOING - email this around because you can only vote once from each email address. Good thing I have many aliases!****

First off Laughing Wolf at Blackfive has the details

Help Me Win A Makeover
Posted By Laughing_Wolf
Well, sort of. Yes, those who have met me can attest I could use a rather extensive one. Yet, this one's not for me. If you go here and vote, and put in Soldiers' Angels, they could win a $25,000.00 social media makeover. That would be a huge help to any charity in these times, so please go vote. As for me and my makeover, belt sanders are cheap...
LW
~~~~~~

So you click on the link and you fill in "Soldiers' Angels" As you start to type it will finish filling it in for you. Then you put your email.

Then it will prompt you "You are voting for "Soldiers' Angels" Confirm." Hell ya, hit that button!

Then you get an email and you must hit the link to confirm your vote.

Ok, I know this is several steps. But come on it's not like I'm holding you up for money.

~~~~~~~~
Full disclosure about my ADD, I read too quickly and thought LW was asking me to help him win a "Hangover", lol.

3 comments:

MaryR said...

Done

BostonMaggie said...

Thanks MaryR!

Soldiers' Angels entered this contest yesterday in the 33rd spot. Now they are #8!

We need to get this to as many people as possible because you can only vote once from each email.

Stella by Starlight said...

Done! Maggie, reminded me of this quote from an MSNBC at the White House special, sort of a 'day in the life' documentary:

"The troops should get the best treatment when they leave, the best treatment while they're in combat, and the best treatment when they come home... I wear this pin every day to remind me of my son fighting in Iraq."

~~Vice President Joe Biden (MSNBC)

That's how I've always felt.