Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Mist

After the gym last night, I took myself to the movies. I tried to pick something Jen wouldn't want to see. It was a toss up between "No Country For Old Men" and "The Mist". Stephen King won out. I remembered the novella and was really in the mood for it. Confident that I had been good enough at the gym to let go and have the popcorn, I settled in for a good scare.

They changed the ending and I didn't like it....but I'm not one to spoil these things, so go see for yourself.

How scary was it? Well, I know I beef about those stinky boys in my house.....but last night I was glad I didn't live alone!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

LOL - I'm such a wuss - I don't like King because he scares me.

Oh yeah, and if I like a book - I seldom see a movie based on it... it's never right.