Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm In Trouble With Jen......

....but I'm not going down alone!

A couple of Saturday nights ago, I went to a blogger party and met some lovely people. Part of our conversation was about movies and Neo told us she saw "Enchanted". Neo said it was surprising and no trailer could do it justice. If I recall correctly, she said something about "getting through the first 15 or 20 minutes".

So Jen & I are trying to decide on a movie. Jen's qualifier was that it had to start late, because she is a workaholic. I wanted "I Am Legend". She was lukewarm. I read off the others....."No Country For Old Men" is out because we'd need subtitles. I head bad things about "The Golden Compass".

So............"Enchanted". Jen keeps looking over. I am covering my face. She throws popcorn. Then she tells me I'm on probabtion. I laugh.

But you know what? I liked it. It wasn't great...........but come on! Not every movie is "The Searchers" or "The Ghost & Mrs. Muir" or "Casablanca" or "Gone Baby Gone".

But hey, I love movies.

No comments: