Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Like Number Four

4. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

Not that I carry a gun, or own a gun. The pic in the sidebar is the only time I've even held a gun. But the sentiment just made me laugh.

Check out the rest here.

Hotel Tango to Sherri who sends me funny stuff everyday.

This was also fun(again from Sherri). The link takes you to a cute little site that lets you type what you want for Christmas into the box. So, I typed in my Christmas wish and waited. Santa got a stern look on his face and said "Naughty, naughty! Only good little boys and girls get presents for Christmas!"

Yeah, yeah......I know. This was the last time I was on the nice list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were adorable!! Not that you aren't now, but I KNOW we were all sweeter in our younger days. lol

Ron Simpson said...

I went to his post and I laughed my butt off.
It inspired me to write a similar one on my blog.