Friday, January 21, 2011

Fringe....

....and popcorn.....

.....and Coke in a glass of ice......

.....and Hersheyettes......

.....and oxy, lol!

I've lost 12 pounds since last Friday. Ummm....yeah, there won't be any additional weight loss tonight!

My father has been following me around with food all day. Toast when I woke; cheerios with a fresh banana when I returned from the hospital; chicken and french fries with ketchup for dinner. The low bacteria diet severely restricts fresh fruit, but well scrubbed bananas and oranges are allowed. He's slicing it into my cereal and he explains that the banana is safe because he scrubbed it with Spic-n-Span.....I almost spit out the cheerios, lol. I told Jen and she was yelling that they probably don't even make Spic-n-Span any more and certainly not the powdered stuff he favors.

I got ketchup with the fries. Mustard and relish with the hot dog. No choices. He serves, you get the condiments he favors.

So we have set Frankie's party for next Saturday because there is a chance my white blood cell count would be high enough for me to attend.

I love "Fringe" and so does my father. But I had to chase him out of the room because he likes to watch a whole season at once and tonight would ruin the story for him.

The "Observers" from "Fringe" are like watching the videos everyone is making with their computers now. You know, like this one from The Armorer.

No comments: