Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Sign Of My Maturity....

....or not.

Every morning, I go downstairs and have toast. I don't want the toast. But I know I have to eat something. Plus once in a great while, it stimulates actual hunger.

Now this morning I woke up hungry.

Wow! How come?

Because last night at midnight I was explessly forbidden to eat or drink anything, lol.

So of course, Miss Mature wants something.

Off to get my catheter inserted. It takes a half hour, but I will be there from 9:30 am until about 1 pm. It's considered outpatient surgery. Grace asked me for the hundreth time if I wanted her to go with me. I said Grace, they won't let you in.....she said, but you would know I was on the other side of the door. I explained that after they administer the Fentanyl and Versed.....no I won't.Check Spelling

Finally, I am getting something pierced!

You know, I think my Dad fibbed when he woke me. He said it was 8 am. But I am showered and dressed and blogging. There is no way I did that this fast.

Hmmmmm.

3 comments:

Yer Marine said...

Perhaps Dad has some sense that, umm, you "pride yourself in not being run by the clock"?

(That is a euphemism for being late all the time, just in case you didn't know. We talked about that at the quarter of two lunch that was scheduled for 1215...)

BostonMaggie said...

Mmmmmmwah!

Kiss this! It's 0 in cCarlestown at this minute.

Zeeeeeeeeeero

Yer Marine said...

I just got back from a nifty three-miler, in shirtsleeves and shorts. The temps here last night plummeted to a very dangerous 62. But don't worry, I am okay.

White River measured -28 last night and is -13 right now.