Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Day Of Ups And Downs

My father just walked by "I don't want to talk about it....and don't call your sister Grace!"

It is a mournful time in New England. I can not turn on Facebook because I can not bear to see Mark Seavey's pain.

I did make it to the 11 am Mass and it was wonderful. Of course, my parents weren't happy. I am supposed to be resting and avoiding crowds. I laughed, because sadly enough, Mass isn't all that crowded anymore. Anyway, I came back and took a 2 and a half hour nap.

They woke me for dinner because everything had to be served, eaten, cleared, cleaned and put away before kick off.

I had planned on keeping one eye on Midrats, but this internet connection I am stealing off someone's unsecured network was very low during the broadcast.

Oh well, it was good to make it to Mass. I love Father Mahoney.

No comments: