Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I Am Pretty Satisfied With Myself

I worked more than a full day.

I went to the gym and I stuck to Atkins......despite the obstacles placed in my way! The car is still in the shop so Jen shows at the gym to pick me up....with a pizza in the car? Really? A pizza? She is on the phone with her BFF while I am yelling. They are discussing Bill Murray's performance in "Stripes"and quoting lines from the movie back and forth. Finally she turns to me and say "Everyone has to overcome obstacles." in a very smug tone. I yell back "Oh! So you're building my effing character with pizza!?" Honestly? Pizza?

I took "The Solomons Campaign: THE BATTLE OF GUADALCANAL, Part I September 2009" from USNI Blog & Steeljaw Scribe (are you keeping up?) with me to the gym and "got a good foot under me" with it.

I did some Project Valour-IT - Team Navy stuff done. We are so winning this year! You know that don't you? You should join Team Navy if you want to be on a winning team.

I caused some trouble over at the Castle of Argghhh!!!

And I'll be in bed by midnight like a good girl.....

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

What About Bob?

Stella by Starlight said...

Of pizza and cell phones...

"Now I know the things I know, and I do the things I do; and if you do not like me so, to hell, my love, with you!"

~ Dorothy Parker ~

Greta Perry said...

Woot woot!!!