Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sue Goganian

Has surfaced in my comments! I am so pleased. Sue was the director of the Bostonian Society until recently and put together many events the I just loved. I can't count how many lectures I have enjoyed because Sue pulled the event together. The favorite, hands down was "Sweet History"!!!!!!

Others include "The Great Molasses Flood", "The Boston Strangler", "Stephen Decatur, American Naval Hero, 1779 - 1820", "The Sedgwick's In Love", and "The Boston Massacre Events".

Sue has moved on to the Boston Harbor Association. I checked out their website and saw some stuff that interested me. I called Les, who takes me to events at the "Friends of the Boston Harbor Islands" and asked if he was interested.

Looks like Sue will be seeing me again!

No comments: