Friday, June 15, 2007

Cell Phone

*****UPDATE****** There was a completely unrelated problem, my boss had it too. It's fixed. I am connected again!

So my cell phone which is several years old and has been replaced once finally died yesterday. The screen blew. So my boss insists on an upgrade. It will do this. It will do that. I don't care. Pick the cheapest one. I talk and I text. That is all. Still, she insists. So she gets this one. It's alledged to be worth $300, but we know that's a crock. Credit this. Rebate that. Free car charger (which I couldn't make work...it had a little appendage and Jen asks why my charger has a penis!), free case, whatever.


My text messages are lost. SB typed out "Happy Birthday" once in a text so I would have it while he was "traveling". My ringtone is lost. It was a very distinct ring which always woke me from the soundest sleep when SB was in different time zones.

And now..........

It doesn't work in the house.

Pissa!

5 comments:

Anthony said...

Technology ain't worth a damn...

Cat is my co-pilot said...

I can't believe they let you take your phone home without neutering him first! The nerve! No wonder he doesn't work in the house, he's too preoccupied with himself. :)

BostonMaggie said...

Cat - that means the phone matches me! I am completely preoccupied with myself!

Ron Simpson said...

Samsungs are good phones. I have one an love it. Maybe it is Verizon......But that is just because I work for Cingular now the new AT&T and before that it was the old At&t... I am so confused.

But I have worked in the Cellphone industry for 10 years. I know a lot about phones and features. The Samsungs are really good phones.

Teresa said...

Ha! I have nothing but problems with cell phones in this area. Much as I enjoy looking at the hills and trees, I want to go back to Chicago where I could always get a signal. Out here, I'm lucky if I can do data. *sigh*