Friday, June 01, 2007

More Posting About My Hair

I know....you're hanging on my every word. I have blogged about the hair before, how it got to be red; how it almost ended up blonde; how cranky and whiny I am as it grows out.

Now it's time to leave work to get to my appointment. I say to SouthieBoy.........."This is your last chance. This is the appointment where they get rid of the red and begin the process of going blonde." So, it's speak now....yada yada.

I am laughing because I already know the answer. Last time I was in Newport and he was playing with it, half asleep.........he said "Next time I see you it will be blonde?" I laughed and exclaimed "They can't do that, it would fall out. It's a several month long process. Getting it red took five visits."

"Oh" he says. He looks at it wound around his fingers in the faint light. "Maybe, I should leave it alone."

I laughed and said "I knew it! This was just a power play! A game to see what I would do. To see if I would give you what you wanted!"

"No, no" he said. "I'm still thinking about it"

So...........what was his answer today?

An exasperated growl..........."Leave it red."

I was right and I am crowing. You can't fool me! I know when my chain is being yanked.

Hey, Southie...........I would have. You know that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

I came to learn a ton here.