Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Email From Jen

So Jen sends me an email telling me to go take an online quiz for a good cause. I'll post it here so you can take it too. But what made me laugh is how she put it.

Hey,
Bill has a quiz on his website that if you take the quiz, AT&T will send a 20 minute phone card to the soldiers in Iraq.
https://www.billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/general/promotion.jsp

Bill, as in Bill O'Reilly, but she just writes "Bill", like, they're tight, you know. LOL

Go take the quiz, I'm sure Jen's friend "Bill" has an upper limit on how many phone cards, but I want to make sure we hit it.

I got 8 out of 10, so did Jen, but we got different ones wrong. Together we have a perfect score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie - this is awesome. I put in over on Lex's contributor's site The Flight Deck. Great stuff!

My mom and her S.O. are huge Fox News and O'Reilly fans, so I also ordered them a couple of "No Spin" mugs - they'll love em.