Sunday, December 03, 2006

Anthony!!!!!

No, it's not Wednesday (obscure reference to a Prince Spaghetti commercial). How about a little post wager negotiation? While I appreciate your generous offer and I'm sure your honey liquer is fabulous (come to the next Milbloggers conference and we'll have a taste test!), how about this.........take what you would have spent on postage and whatever is in the seat cushions (as the father of a two year old I don't expect you to find much) and send it to "Operation Santa"? You can read all about it over at the Castle and over at Andi's. After all, when I drink it gets messy......plus I am susecptible to marriage proposals and that's not good.

The Armorer is suggesting that everyone who pops by his place make a $5 donation (he gets a ton more traffic than the Princess). I've made my donation, but I have to make up for invading his personal space in Seattle. So I'll do a little begging over here.

*theatrical stage whisper* Hey, lurkers......you can play too! I know you're here, sitemeter tells me so. Some of you are here today because you googled "Hershey-ets", or "MG Rick Lynch" (whose personal space I'd like to invade!), "Army-Navy" or you clicked on a link from the Castle, Blackfive, ArmyWifeToddlerMom, Op-For or some other blog that tolerates my rantings. Once you're here, you read my nonsense and move on, sometimes you come back. Well, when you move on......move through this link and toss a couple a bucks in the bucket.
It's easy. See.......

Ship To: Princess Crabby
United States
Seller Information: Marine Corps Family
Foundationriecke@marinecorpsmoms.com Transaction ID: 5UX493XXXXXXXXXX Placed on
Dec. 2, 2006 Payment For Quantity Price Marine Corps Family Foundation 1 $25.00
USD Subtotal: $25.00 USD Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total Amount: $25.00 USD

No comments: