Saturday, July 01, 2006

Nonsense

For several years, whenever I have my nails done, I use OPI "I'm Not Really A Waitress". There are several reasons. I'm not one to experiment and I know I like this color. I get plenty of comments. Also, the name tickles me. You see I did waitress for two years and I was terrible. However, today when Jen and I were picking colors......she found China Glaze "High Maintenence". LOL It's the one in the middle. It does fit, doesn't it?It does look good against the silver foil as I unwrap the Hershey's Kisses I am not supposed to be eating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad but I'm a devoted OPI fan.

Rachelle Jones said...

I typically wear coral colors, but do have one bottle of red...

"Smokin in Havana"

BostonMaggie said...

lol, every woman needs to wear red once in a while!

I am a huge OPI fan, but come on! What better way to describe me!