Saturday, July 29, 2006

Frankie's Better

Frank has percocets and I got 10 hours of sleep. Things are better. Fortunately Frank plays soccer and not basketball, so I think he'll even try to play in his rec game Tuesday. He's still a little cranky and demanding.....but he is the Princess' son and you would be shocked if he was sweet. I told him that he offered to buy the young female doctor a beer and at first he looked surprised and then he asked what her reaction was. LOL Flirting with strangers....where'd he get that!

Thank you for all the supportive comments and emails.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like he is a lot like his Mom. Except, I'm betting you wouldn't forget the flirting ;-)

I'm glad he's doing ok!

AFSister said...

You got 10 hours of sleep? Are you sure you didn't get perc's too?

Sounds like he'll be ok, maggie. VERY good news.