Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Am Wiped Out

Home........tired.....hot......happy. I love Boston.

I gotta figure out how to post one of those Pro-Israeli things.

In lieu of that.

I Am Pro-Israeli.

Also, regarding President George Bush's remarks on Syria......

ST PETERSBURG, Russia (Reuters) - A microphone picked up an unaware President Bush saying on Monday Syria should press Hezbollah to "stop doing this shit" and that his secretary of state may go to the Middle East soon.


Yes, emphatically, yes. Good job.

I'm going to shower now and head up to the cottage. My parents are down and they have AC. I am not supposed to blog about my mother, so....shhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Gunny John said...

Wow, the jet set Maggie is back! Look out Boston!

Barb said...

Glad you got home safely. Wheee - what a fun weekend :-)