Wednesday, July 26, 2006

AFSis ........

....actually imagines that there is more about me that could be revealed (me the Queen of Flashing!) or that anyone would give a shit! Here are her answers.


3 things that scare me:
1. Nothing, I am Princess Crabby.
2. Hot roots (when the real color of my hair - white, mixes with a bad dye job abd turns pink)
3. Peak chocolate (a la peak oil)

3 people who make me laugh:
1. My son, Tom
2. Kevin Meaney
3. Stephen Colbert/Jon Stewart (fav libs)

3 things I hate the most:
1. Waiting, when I have nothing to read.
2. Having to hold my tongue around stupid people
3. People who think everyone loves their pet the way they do

3 things I don't understand:
1. The ACLU
2. How a liberal's mind works
3. (That's it.....I'm wicked smart)

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Stalling before I get in the shower
2. Reading email in bed
3. I can't say

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Return to Dubai
2. Read every book in my house
3. Pay off all debts, leave something for my sons

3 things I can do:
1. Keep my head when it hits the fan (I throw up later)
2. Cook - not a lot of practice lately, the last time I really enjoyed it was Dubai
3. Drive people around me crazy....Mum, Dad, Jen, SB, etc.

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. Sarcastic
2. Narcissistic
3. Outgoing

3 things I can't do:
1. Sew, crochet, knit, my mother gave up in frustration even though she noted that they can teach monkeys these things
2. Drive a standard
3. Add crap to this blog, I want a blogroll and banners and stuff.

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Me
2. Classical music, it's soothing
3. Your gut, my only regrets come when I don't go with my own instincts

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Advice from people who don't know you, just cause something happened to them.....
2. Ted Kennedy, unless it's for fun & you're having a drink
3. People who are trying to explain, "You can't...."

3 absolute favorite foods:
1. Chocolate.
2. Chicken
3. Bread, rolls, and the like

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. Gaelic
2. How to have a better poker face
3. How to hypnotize people (insert evil laugh here)

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coke
2. Water
3. Tea

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Victory At Sea!
2. The Rifleman
3. Rex Trailer's BoomTown

3 people I'm tagging
Hope they don't take this personally
1. Sgt. B
2. Barb
3. BCR

6 comments:

AFSister said...

kewl!
We're very much alike in some normal, not-so-wicked ways, eh?

*takes sip of Coke and goes back to work*

Gunny John said...

I always find other people's responses to these things much more interesting than my own.

BostonMaggie said...

Of course we are alike....that's why we get on so well.

I didn't dare send it to you, John! But I would have been interested in your responses.

Barb said...

Heh - dragging me out from under the rock by my ear, are ya? Bill, too. I took so long he figured he'd hit me again ... *grin*

BostonMaggie said...

And we all hit BCR, but she's not budging.

bernie said...

I got sucked in as well and linked to you from http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2006/07/threes.html