Thursday, December 02, 2010

William Shatner Loves Me

I am in Philadelphia, on the 20th floor of the Hyatt. I think this will be beautiful tomorrow morning. I am going to bed super early so I can *see* Philly. The Independence Seaport Museum is directly below me in these pics, but all I see is the ferry. Perhaps the Cruiser Olympia is not lit up at night? Hyatt advertises this room for $209, but I am in here for $70. It's really nice.

Aloft in Chesapeake was nice....but no tub. I really like a tub. And this room is bigger.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about dinner. I've looked at the room service menu and the prices are crazy. Must be lots of corporate credit cards being used here. I am thinking that for less than that I can hop in a cab and travel the 3 miles to the Philly Cheesesteak's a "must-do" thing...right?

But I don't want to "overbook", lol. Historic Philadelphia is a place I have always wanted to see and if I wake up tomorrow with the fat face and the numb feet....I am going to be heartbroken!


Stella said...

Me, too. I'm starting to check biz class flights to Europe and Japan. And I'm not listening to the "Bad Kirk."

Sounds like you're having a great time - enjoy...

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

Why should William Shatner be different from the rest of us?

Stella by Starlight said...

Excellent point, Scott. I second your comment.