Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Remembering Trooper Paul Barry

June 15, 2006 we lost a man I remember often and fondly.
This is pretty much what I write every year....and it's still true today.

One of the saddest things I was ever a part of happened. We lost our friend Paul Barry in a tragic accident. He was a very good man who left us too young. I blogged about this time in my life here and here if you care to go read it.
I still think about his funeral and it hurts today.
I think of you and your children often, Maryellen.

1 comment:

Maryellen Barry said...

Maggie I'm rarely on here, and only was to respond to continuing negative comments about Paul and our family, after my recent interview with my friend Brian McGrory. I ad no idea that you remembered Paul and our family each year. Thank you for the tribute, and especially for thinking of Paul and us. Hope you're all well, my love to you all, Maryellen