Monday, June 21, 2010

OK, The Cold River Distillery Tour Date Is Set

What - A tour of the Cold River Distillery followed by dinner somewhere nearby.
When - Saturday August 14, 2010 between noon and 5 pm

Where - 437 US Route One, Freeport, Maine 04032

I have loved Cold River Vodka for a while. For me, everything is a foreign policy decision. So in choosing vodka I thought "Why not an American brand?" After some research and with some good luck.....I found Cold River Vodka and I love it!

I wanted to go see the distillery since it was just Down East of me..... and we are turning it into a Girl's Weekend plus.

Who can go? Anyone who would like to.

Right now it is Jennifer, Grace, Debbie (Gen will be in Australia) and Mary Ripley. I am asking Bette, Pat, Rachael and Nic from work; Eileen, Kathy and Peggy who are school chums; and some of my cousins.

I have mentioned this to a few other people in the blog world and we are going to see whose schedules we can sync up.

There is a Comfort Suites within stumbling distance.
Wanna come? Let me know.

3 comments:

AW1 Tim said...

OOOh.. Vodka and Women. heh, well, if you want to spend an extra day, Bath is about 20 miles up the pike from Freeport, and you can see Bath Iron Works, and other kewl things. I'd be happy to give folks the nickle & dime tour of the area.

Lemmee know if you'll allow airdales to join you. :)

Mrs. Diva said...

I wanna go. *sniff*

BostonMaggie said...

Hmmm Bath Iron works....

We have to give that some thought.

Mrs. Diva, go buy a lottery ticket!