Sunday, June 06, 2010

Look At This!!!

Cripes, the stuff you see *after* you're bankrupt!

*$59 -- 1 Week Only: Boston Area Aveda Spa Packs at 60% OFF*I get the TravelZoo weekly email so I can find bargains and possibly afford more adventures. I am watching like a hawk for cheap airfare to the Castle Argghhh!!! - although part of me wants to drive there. So each week I scan their offerings, Kayak too. At the bottom after all the airfares, hotels and cruises, there is a "local deals" section. It's usually tickets to a show and I am not even remotely interested.

But this week it is deeply discounted gift certificates to the Aveda spa in Foxborough. Back in the day I would have dropped a couple of hundred and talked Jen into making this a girl's day with our sister and nieces. I had heard good things about the spa and it's much closer than Foxwoods. They are offering the Chakra Balancing Massage and a gift bag for $59, you can not beat that! Yeah, yeah, I know it sounds hokey and what's a Catholic school girl doing talking about chakras, but it's awesome. I don't know how my chakras are, but I know for yoga class that when you do the things they tell you for your chakras you feel fabulous. I don't achieve enlightenment....but I am happy!

Spa Epoche is a 10,000-square-foot Aveda Concept Salon & Spa that opened last year in the Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place. Aveda salons offer a holistic experience. Featuring plant-based products, custom treatments are designed to relax the mind naturally and activate the body's repair and recovery mechanisms.

So I want someone to go get one of these, you have to buy by June 9th, but you can use it anytime this summer until August 31st. Then come back here and write a long descriptive comment or better yet - guest post! I want details on the whole thing!

The one part that made me laugh was the "Boston area" in the description....it's near the stadium where the Patriots play.....50 miles south of the city.........."Boston area"...ha!

No comments: