Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Am Heartbroken

Paul Barry was the nicest guy. A good guy, doing good work. A lovely family. My heart goes out to Maryellen and their children.

State Trooper Dies In Accident On I-495
BOSTON -- A Massachusetts State Police Department trooper was killed Thursday in an accident on Interstate 495 north in Wrentham.

Trooper Paul Barry, 39, died in the accident at about 4:45 a.m. Barry was married with seven children.

"He was all about his family. He was a great guy," said fellow Trooper Paul Fernandes.

Barry's police cruiser and a truck were involved in the crash. The accident occurred near Route 1A, and significant delays were reported as motorists used Route 24 and Interstate 95 as alternate routes
.


"He was all about his family. He was a great guy," said fellow Trooper Paul Fernandes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sincere condolences Maggie. Prayers and best wishes for all who knew and loved him.

Sherri

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you. I have been crying all morning, praying it was a mistake.

Seven children from about 12 (I can't think right now) to a baby, a year old.

NotClauswitz said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and what he meant to his family.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Maggie.

My thoughts and prayers are with Paul, his fellow Troopers, and all who knew and loved him.