Saturday, June 12, 2010

The First Few Adventures of the Summer Are Set

First off.....June 29th, My Marine is taking me shooting. Yeah, I know. But you remember, he thinks if only someone trained me properly I would fall in love with it and give up spa-ing to spend all my time at the range. LOL!

June 30th begins #NavyWeek Boston! This will include the Sunset Parade in the Charlestown Navy Yard hosted by the officers and crew of USS Constitution. Cross your fingers now for good weather on Friday evening, July 2nd!

Next, Genevieve and I are flying to Los Angeles on July 21st, arriving before noon. We are going to spend the day hanging out, then staying at the Crowne Plaza at the airport. The 22nd will be spent seeing stuff in LA & then at 2230 (10:30 pm) I put my niece Genevieve on a plane for her adventure....to Perth Australia for a semester abroad! Then I fly back to Boston on the 23rd at 11:30 am.

So.....Stella & Kanani....you are on notice!

1 comment:

Kanani said...

AAAAHHHHH.... I'll be on the east coast then! In Savannah and also going to a screening at Ft. Benning! Darn. sigh.