Galrahn, that troublemaker at Information Dissemination has come up with one of his rare frivolous posts. And who did he drag front and center to join in?
You guessed it! Galrahn's post is reposted here with my nonsense in green.
Usually not my thing, but when I get tagged by a regular reader (Historyguy99) who got tagged by someone on my blogroll (Zenpundit), I find it hard to resist.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Ok, I can do that and now I have...............
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
What in Heaven's name can there be left about me that has not been discussed ad nauseum? This blog is nothing but navel (and Naval - yum Sailors) gazing. Everything that is left is X-rated. the readers you send here will have to shoot me an email for a fact that's not here in the blog already.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
I'll give this some thought.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord something more relavent to my blog from whatever period or situation you’d like.
Well I can cough up one fact that you may not know, I read too fast and miss stuff. When I read this over at ID, I thought it read "marital" discord instead of "martial" discord. LOL, I left an asshat comment about not knowing what that was because I have the Rotation. LOL Oops!