Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Called This Before I Even Took The Test

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Pat's sister Maryellen sent this to us at the office. I listened to the basics and announced I'd probably be an 8, since 9 is the highest. Go take the test

2 comments:

Gunny John said...

Holy crap! I only made it to level two. I guess you're just an overachiever Maggie.

BostonMaggie said...

Yes, but I'll never make "9", because of the treason question. Also, there was a question about hating "lots" of people.......define "lots"......lol