Friday, March 03, 2006

I Always Have A Plan......

.....but it rarely ends up that way, lol. While I did get to Stations, I didn't go home to laundry.

I popped down to my parents house to hang. My father and I are having a spirited discussion about gay adoption which morphs into homosexuality nurture/nature. At one point my Dad, attempting to explain just how unnatural it is, pops out with a very mild description of a homosexual act.

THE UTTER HORROR!!!!!! My head almost exploded! You have no idea how traumatized I am. My father does not talk about sex with me.............EVER. LOL This was his talk about marriage: (sigh***head rub****my real name) Marriage is more than going to bed with a man....it's waking up with him the next day. Done. Finito. Period.

I am calming my nerves with my special prescription from Dr. Hershey.

No comments: