Friday, April 16, 2010

A Side Note

You know that I had a great time at the Milblog conference.

You know I have a blast at all these Milblog events, this was my 8th.

You know I went to San Diego because of the blog.

You know I am like the Navy's special guest star wherever I show up.

It's all because of the blog.

And the blog wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the Armorer and my Darling Chief Tuttle.

Bill was responding to someone in our private email group who was teasingly questioning his accomplishments -

"Aside from luring assorted lurkers from behind the drapes and getting them to actively participate? Not much."

That reminded me how much I owe these two guys.

So emailed back -

My Darling Chief,

Have I ever properly thanked you for that? Especially considering all the fun I had this past weekend. Without you "luring" me out and making me blog, so many things would never have come my way.

With much appreciation,
Princess Crabby, the Empress of La Moata, she who has no equal, Princesa Malhumorada, Maggie, GODNAVBLOGSTRIFOR

1 comment:

BillT said...

Yer makin' me blush.

And you forgot to capitalize "She Who Has No Equal"...