Thursday, February 11, 2010

San Diego Loot

Here is the updated pic with my Field Notes!!!
***Update - Great! Now I am in trouble! I forgot to put my field notes in the pic. I will have Rachael take a new pic tomorrow. Stop giving me that "I'm so disappointed in you, Maggie" look, Conrad!****Everything is pretty recognizable, even if you can't tell specifically what the coins represent....but you are wondering about the jar, aren't you?

It's honey! BMC Dotson is a Sailor of many talents.....including bee keeping. How awesome is that? You are so jealous.....because it's delicious. We have had it in tea and on scones.

And the honey makes their logo all the better, huh?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Bostonmaggie,
Just discovered your blog and Twitter handle. I enjoy the content and commentary. Saw your "San Diego Loot" pics from West 2010 and noticed some challenge coins in your haul.

Our company makes some high-quality coins for the Navy. Take a look at our popular Trusty Shellback: http://store.nwtmint.com/images/products/1817__orig.jpg

The rest of our Navy coins here: http://store.nwtmint.com/Navy/

If you find interesting, thought your readers might too...

Thanks,

Mike

Mike said...

And my email if interested in more info: mikem@nwtmint.com.

Thanks,

Mike