Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Like I Planned It!

Or so it would appear to the untrained eye.

Turns out the Amtrak goes from San Diego to Oxnard several times a day.

Turns out the Amtrak station is .3 miles from my hotel.

Turns out the Amtrak station is less the 5 miles from Port Hueneme.

Turns out the Navy decided not to send my favorite BMC to Camp Pendleton.

I went, I met BMC Dotson and some other great people (who I will write about later).

And....... I was in here.And in driving around, we saw stuff that Boats hadn't even seen. We also found out that HM3 Parr is my kind of girl.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I am so glad you made it to Port Hueneme and met Dotson!

Anonymous said...

For some strange reason, HM3 Parr seems to be able to talk her way into places that I am not able to.

Boats Dotson

BostonMaggie said...

GracieBaby! You are out in my blog....I am floored!

Boats, Hmmmmm, let's think about this. Why would that be?