Sunday, February 04, 2007

So, I'm Sitting In Work......

....wrapping up a few things before I head off to watch the SuperBowl (alright, watch the commercials) and I was in the mood to hear the song "My Maria". It was a hit in the summer of '74...........if I had met SB then, life would have been a lot different..........Anyway, I search it on Yahoo music and they don't have the B.W. Stevenson version that I love, but they have Brooks and Dunn. I'm not a big country music fan but I look at the other videos available from Brooks and Dunn. One is "Ain’t Nothing Bout You" and it really struck me. I really liked it, lol.

The way you look, the way you laugh,
The way you love with all you have,
There ain’t nothing bout you that don’t do something for me
The way you kiss, the way you cry,
The way you move when you walk by
There’s ain’t nothing bout you (there ain’t nothing bout you)
That don’t do something for me

This is exactly how I feel about you, Southie...........and better still, I know it's the same for you too.

No comments: