AFSis came over and tagged me. The meme is "6 Weird Things About Yourself". I've asked for clarification. Things I think are weird? Or things people think are weird about me? No answer.
So, here goes.............
1. Today is Superbowl Sunday and I would rather read. The vast majority of my friends, coworkers and acquaintances will watch with varying degrees of enthusiasm. My level of interest......zip point shit.
2. I yell/talk back/cheer at the TV when political shows are on the way other people do with sports. The boys just shake their heads.
3. When I am very stressed and upset I put M&Ms into a bottle of Coke, shake it up, let out as much carbonation as possible............and mainline the caffeine and sugar. Also, I prefer my Coke in a glass bottle, as cold and as flat as possible.
4. As much as I like hanging with my friends, my sisters, my family, SB, my sons.........I really like to drive into Boston, attend a lecture, drive down to East Bay, sit at the bar with a good book or magazine and eat dinner......all by myself.
5. I can't stand to THINK about anyone I am blood related having relations (in the Biblical sense) and I can not speak of my relations with them, either. I do not allow these subjects to be discussed in my presence even if it means I have to stick my fingers in my ears and sing. This of course, means that I am relentlessly taunted with information I do not want to hear. My friends have tried all sorts of logic on me. "It's a perfectly natural thing!" I don't care. "Your sons should be able to tell you anything." They have a father. "You are so close to your sisters." Yes, I am! So?
6. I sleep naked. My parents, my sisters, my children, my friends all wear something. Me? Nothing. I love nightgowns, lounging pajamas, robes, but when it is time to sleep, off it comes. There is nothing more delicious than a nice long bath, followed by tons of body cream and then to slip between cool, clean sheets.
So....there you go.
I was supposed to tag six people with this. But most people I would have been interested in have already been tagged. I enjoyed reading all of them. So instead of six, I have two.
Pia @ Fatekisminy ***** Pia's response is part of a recap of her weekend, which you should read..
Googiebaba @ Mama and Mommy ****** Googie knows how to belly dance (me too! Well sort of, kinda)
3 years ago