Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's 1000. I am supposed to leave my house at 1000.

I haven't showered.

I'm not finished wrapping.

I have cookies in the oven.

Yeah, this is completely typical.

Merry Christmas - click this link.


Chuck Simmins said...

Merry Christmas, Diane.

Yer Marine said...

Thank you. And God bless you.

Anonymous said...

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord"

Benjamin Walthrop said...

Merry Christmas. Great link BTW.


B. Walthrop

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Maggie. God Bless you and yours.

BillT said...

Cookies? There are cookies?

BostonMaggie said...

Thank you all. It was a wonderful Christmas. I hope you enjoyed the day asd much as I did.

Bill - You never seemed a "cookie" guy. Are you?

Yer Marine said...

Cookies? I hope you made enough for EVERYbody!!!!

Cookies, like health care, are a basic human right. You pay and do the work, I enjoy.

BostonMaggie said...

When I make cookies, it is like everything else I's overblown. So, yes, there are cookied for everybody.

AW1 Tim said...

OOOhhh... Cookies!

Is there enough for everyone?

I'll trade you some of my chocolate pie for some cookies... :)

AW1 Tim

Mrs. K said...

Ummm....I didn't get any cookies. And I was in the midst of a crisi where cookies are mandatory. Unsat, maggie...unsat.