Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Was Never Good in Math

So there was a DOD Bloggers Roundtable this morning and I was late - surprise! But that was ok, it was well attended and no one noticed me slipping in at the end. LT Cragg made it sound like a plan.

DoDLive Blogger’s Roundtable: U.S. Army Gen. Walter L. “Skip” Sharp, Commander of U.S. Forces Korea

There were eight or nine blogger's ahead of me on the call and there questions were all good - insightful and pertinent.

Then there's me.

So I point out that my question will be 360 degrees from the other questions.

The second it's out of my mouth, I think, "What? I'm glad Sr. Cathy Mozzicatto didn't hear that!"

Ahem, I meant 180 degrees.

I'll be back later with more on this call.

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

Ever since I'm watched The Exorcist movie my head does 360's and I spew split pea soup...but that's just me.

Merry Chipmunks!!!
Great Reader, KIM Jong IL
Pyongyang, DPRK

BostonMaggie said...

Were you listening? We were discussing your neighbors to the South. Gen Sharp is in charge of US Forces Korea.