Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to the USNI Blog!

You have had a great first year - keep it up!

"Blog: It’s not just another %$#@-letter word. Happy Anniversary!"

Go over and read - especially the Solomon's Blog Project.

Ok, I have to leave and work the polls for the Massachusetts Special Primary. I am an appointed election official. Yeah, I'm so special I get to get up at 0500. Yay me.

If you are in Massachusetts, go vote. If you see me, wake me up. That's how low I think voter turn out will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie: just reading your stuff and I am glad your out there. Tell me what you think of the Riverines? My smart son is part of a unit

Lemon Stand said...

Vote in MA - check!

BostonMaggie said...

Anon- of course the Riverines rock! Brown water Navy is my fav (shhh don't tell the others). I will say, I wish Big Navy had put this plan in action when my group of Sailors were first talking about it. I think they would have been very helpful a lot sooner in Iraq. But that's water under the bridge and they're here now.

BZ to your *smart* son!

LS - Good job!