Friday, March 16, 2007

SB's Excellent Adventure

SB is off for a bit and will not be CONUS for my birthday. Worse he will be out of comm for my birthday. Don't tell anyone, but he will be easily forgiven.

This morning's text message from SB
"The start of another adventure"

My reply
"I wish you fair winds and following seas. Safe home to my bed. You are always with me and I am always with you."

People ask how I can stand it when he dashes off to place himself in harm's way. I just laugh. When he comes back from blowing things up or "screaming across the harbor with his hair on fire"....................he is ab-so-fuckin-lutely white hot! God! I can't wait!
***********UPDATE*********
Pia left this comment and I cracked up!
Tell it, sister. We seem to be like-minded when it comes to our freedom-fighters and their hotness. Woo hoo!! Here's to a righteous homecoming! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell it, sister. We seem to be like-minded when it comes to our freedom-fighters and their hotness. Woo hoo!! Here's to a righteous homecoming! : )

Anonymous said...

Excellent!