Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Am John Doe

Go over and see Michelle Malkin's latest video. Don't miss a special cameo from one of my fellow pub crawlers. Read the manifesto.

Related story - Congress did the right thing!! Final vote: 304 Ayes, 121 Noes. Here in Massachusetts, my congressional delegation has one stand up guy........Stevie Lynch. I called his office and told the person who answered the phone that I thought Stevie was fabulous! He's from Southie, that explains it.
I went over to Frank's place and bought a "I Am John Doe. Sue Me." T-shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Observing this Joe Doe manifesto, I'm reminded of 'The darkest corner of Hell is reserved for those who observe an evil (being done) do nothing.' (A likely, if textually inaccurate, paraphase of Dante's IX'nth or XI'th Canto.)

Anonymous said...

Good point on Steve Lynch. He's one of the few members of the Massachusetts who didn't start his political life as an acolyte burning incense to the liberal gods. He did his kindergarten as an iron-worker, paying for the rest of his education and showing he learned values along the way. I like the guy; think we haven't yet seen his grit. He could become the Commonwealth's Lieberman.