Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mini Blog Meet

Tonight I had dinner with Sanger Magee (aka SangerM @ The Castle). We talked non-stop for three plus hours over pizza at Za's in Arlington. He brought along a friend from class and we all had a great time. We'd probably still be there but they shut off most of the lights and cleaned every table except the one where we were sitting.

It was a true adventure, I had the Bosc Pear, Sweet Onion, Gorgonzola, EVOO, Toasted Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Thyme, and Scallions pizza. It was delish!

SB - My car and it's Bush bumper stickers emerged unscathed despite being parked on Mass Ave for several hours.

I really enjoyed the evening - Thanks Sanger.

2 comments:

Barb said...

How cool!! I'm so glad (and envious) you guys got to meet :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!