Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Back

I snuck off with my mother and sisters Tuesday night until late last night.

Came back to news that I now have a 5th wake to attend. A friend of Frankie's, young kid, only 23, killed on his motorcycle.

Don't stand too close to me. This is not how I want to spend the run up to my birthday next Tuesday. I wanted to blog about the rest of the EPIIC Symposium and the details of my mini-trip with my mother and sisters. I want to blog about my birthday wishlist and phone calls to SB where I torment him with tales of attentive firefighters. I hope this isn't a sign of how 46 is going to be for me.

I doesn't help that 20 minutes after telling me about his friend, Frankie mentioned wanting a motorcycle.

Ahh, the Ides of March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If things truly do happen in threes, then you're done. Sounds like a horrible thing to say but I'm trying to be the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there!