Thursday, May 04, 2006

Zacarias Moussaoui

Of course I am disappointed. Then again, I am what would be described as *blood thirsty*. That would be kind. Last night I was affectionately reffered to as *despotic*. However, I also believe it's not my place to decide if this verdict was right or wrong. That privilege belongs to the families. They are split. No verdict was going to please everyone.

Also, Mike Barnicle @ 96.9 talk here in Boston, should STFU! Moussaoui was a terrorist, not a wannabe and you should not be proferring opinions if you are going to preface them by saying you hadn't read the transcipts or followed the trial. I thought his stupid statements about the price of gasoline were the epitome of ignorance.....but he has outdone himself.

If you haven't read the 9/11 commission Report.........then don't try to discuss it with me.

If you haven't read the Duelfer Report or watched him testify.......then do not attempt to discuss Iraq with me.

If you haven't at least skimmed the National Security Estimate...then do not profer an opinion.

You can sit and read "People" and watch "American Idol" and golf........and I in turn will not give my opinion on Brittany or Paris.

No comments: