Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Anonymous Misspeaks

Anonymous has commented in a previous post and I must respond. He asserts that his grandfather "Never got the memo." Never got the memo! Thomas, you forget yourself!

You have obviously forgotten about the man in Vegas. Your grandparents were enjoying a Vegas show when there was a commotion at a nearby table. Seated at the table were several women and one man. All of the women began screaming and people thought they saw a mouse. Papa was the only one who noticed the man who was sitting at their table, choking. Papa rushed over........performed the heimlich and saved the man.

Obviously, in your case, Papa decided that pulling the meat out of your mouth was sufficient and it was since you are still walking around annoying me. If you recall, I did something similar to you when you were eating pastrami and to CIE when she was eating spinach.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Hank pulled it out because that was more fun. I got the memo, all the CIE Business people do, just in time for a fun filled trip in the car (for what felt like forever) to smelly FL with anonymous and I in the back seat dying from boredom.

BostonMaggie said...

OMG..........how could I forget the lifesaver business!!!!!!
Driving 75 m.p.h. down route 70, yelling at John as he choked..........

"Pull over, don't kill us all!"

Anonymous said...

Now Ive got my own show. www.myspace.com/questionedapocalypse so all the men in uniform who want to flirt with my mom and read about a lame TV show can get on with their business. and everyone else can come with me. Maggie I wish I'd never seen your FACE!!

BostonMaggie said...

You won't visit me?

Anonymous said...

*snort*