Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Drunken Posting

Had dinner with a friend tonight. 99% of the time, I am the designated driver. That's fine. Tonight with my car in the shop, I say "Hey, I have no car, I think I'll drink." My friend proceeds to drink anyway..........WTF?
It's ok, Frankie's g/f Toni (who I love) came and got me.

So, I am surfing before bed.

Reading my boys at Op-For. Excellent post linking to Rich Lowry's take on Jessica Lynch. Go read it.

Wonder who's on Jon Stewart. He's a flaming lib, but I laugh.

Battling about naming destroyers over at the Castle........I vote for USS Ernest Evans. Only go over if you agree with me, lol.

Tomorrow is ANZAC Day........raise a Fosters!

Sometime on Wednesday I will reach 20,000 hits. Wow, people like reading about nonsense!

You know there are some crazy people over at the Atlantic. And they write articles about crazy books. I was reading an article in the March, 2007 issue, while I waited for the dryer to finish. This month's issue is unopened on the bookcase because I am 27 years behind on my reading. But I digress, this article "She’s Just Not That Into You" is a review of a book by Joan Sewall, "I'd Rather Eat Chocolate: Learning to Love My Low Libido". Where do they find these people?

3 comments:

Citizen Deux said...

Even when tipsy, you're better than 95% of the other dreck on the web.

BostonMaggie said...

Why thank you!

Did you go over to The Castle and vote against the USS Heinlein?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations?