Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In Case My Ego Ever Gets Out Of Hand

I have my sisters.................

Last night after watching "24" I was relating anecdotes from the conference. In particular I was telling Jennifer that about coming back from lunch on Saturday. I asked Sgt. B why I hadn't seen him at lunch. He replied that he was there, just at a different table. Then he pulled out a camera and took my picture. I asked him why and he responded that I was beautiful.

Jennifer snorted and said "Sgt. B, yeah, Sgt. BS!".

Thank you, thank you very much!

10 comments:

FbL said...

LMAO!

Yeah, that sounds like Sgt. B. And I hate to say it but your sister is right. Fortunately, there are times he actually DOES mean it. And I'm sure that was one of those times. :D

BostonMaggie said...

You are too kind.

FbL said...

*snerk*

FbL said...

There's "prtty"...

There's "gorgeous"...

And then there's "drop dead stop the freakin' battalion oh my lord check that out does she want a small third world country delivered to her feet absolutely beeoooteeful"...

In your case, the first two don't count...

(THAT, Dear Maggie, is laying it on thick...)

(But it still applies...)

Anonymous said...

Sgt. B, have you now or have you ever had a frontal lobotomy?

BostonMaggie said...

Lucky for you I only wanted chocolate. And I must have been in a terribly good mood because that chocolate cake was awful. I peeled the frosting off and left the cake.

My needs were met.

BostonMaggie said...

And to think...........Jennifer is one of my favorite two sisters!

FbL said...

Lobotomy? Nawwww, but I got the crap hammered outta me by years behind the .50s...

Anonymous said...

What do you mean Jennifer is the favorite sister? I agree that Sgt. B. has had a lobotomy!

BostonMaggie said...

Go back and read it, Graciebaby! It says she is one of favorite two sisters. You are tyhe other favorite. I love you equally.

Say what you like.....Sgt.B has fabulous taste in women!